Original rear of Grove House, 74 High Street
Early 20th century photo when a private house. Later became the offices of Chatteris Urban District Council and Chatteris Museum developed on three floors from the “cabinet” in the Town Clerk’s office. On both council and museum moving to the vacated doctor’s surgery building in Church Lane in 1996 the building was sold to the Isle College. Eventually converted back to a single residential property on it’s sale in 2013.
Date of coverage1903-1907
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.