New Road Wesleyan school
Undated (probably 1905) Valentine series post card with built-in frame from Michael Fleet shows the Wesleyan school from the opposite end of New Road to the other picture on this site.
The school, built 1903, later replaced the older building, built 1855, on the south side of the road (shown on the left edge of photo) as the Chapel. This ceased holding services when the religions were amalgamated to the Emmanuel Chapel in 1990 and the building is currently (2014) being converted to a private residence.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.