Larratt's Mill, Station Street, Chatteris. From the Stuart Stacey Collection.
From the Stuart Stacey Collection this was a view of larratt’s Mill once situated in Station Street Chatteris. It is now demolished. The adjoining cottages still remain. The first photograph was allegedly taken in 1920. The second photograph featuring the females shows the mill from another angle without sails. Date unknown.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.