Grove House - 74 High Street Chatteris
This is a picture of the front elevation of Grove House in Chatteris. Taken January 2012.
Grove House is a prominent Georgian grade ii listed building situated at No. 74, Chatteris High Street. Built in 1818 it remained in use as a family house up until around 1945 when it was given to the Chatteris town council. The house was used as offices, the home of the Chatteris museum and also as a Sure Start children’s centre for a number of years. It was later sold to Isle college for use as an adult education institution. In 2012 following planning permission it was sold by Isle College for the purposes of once again being used as a single residential home.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.