East Park Street Pavilion & garden. Stuart Stacey collection
The award winning public pavilion & garden on the corner of Church Lane. Dr Nix’ house was demolished for this ‘road widening of the A141’ scheme in 1954.
Note the pre-bypass A141 road sign.
The site was redesigned around the present grandstand later.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.